Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

I watched this 9 years ago when this first came out, man. I was about to graduate high school back then. Jezus, I feel old now. Still made me laugh now as it did then. :)

By The Way By The Way

Not bad, dude. :-)

Not bad at all. It's not "10" quality, simply due to the animation graphics, but you told a nice little story there. Well done! Keep it up.

The T 'Intro' The T 'Intro'

This is classy!

Wow, I was having a rough week, and this has rekindled my inspiration. :-D

:the game: :the game:

You made this when you were THIRTEEN!!? Man, that's awesome! I've enjoyed this game for years, man. Back in 2008 I had just turned 20.

Blowing my mind. Thanks for making this content. It's taking me a long time to write a Newgrounds review, I know, but I was never much of one for writing reviews.

Thanks for everything!

Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

Love this game.

This game actually makes me feel good about myself. What a kind rabbit. Catchy tango, too.

The game has a nice idea behind it, using delayed record and playback to control the character. All your games are fun, I always look forward to seeing what you've come up with next.

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

Excellent!

I loved the first game, and it's great to see a continuation thereof!

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Dearest Reasoner:

It has been said that music communicates things that spoken words alone cannot. That in meditation one learns things that the logical mind cannot even begin to comprehend. Looking through these reviews, you see how so many people have opened up to reveal so much more than their hearts to you, to the world. This is the healing power, the joy, the serene beauty of inspired music.

You have had your wish come true. Although nobody could top what you have created in this beautiful piano solo, your tune has been an inspiration to so many. I love this tune, the story behind it, everything. In fact, although I downloaded the tune many months ago, I remembered the tune this evening, and felt inspired to revisit Newgrounds again and have a look at it.
...And to congratulate you. I wish you all the best in this life, my friend.

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

What the hell???

Hahahaha Holy cow. That was messed up. Epic win.

Gwegster - On The Rocks Gwegster - On The Rocks

Beautiful

Absolutely beautiful.

TongueTied Poster TongueTied Poster

dawww you submitted this on my birthday! :D

That animation always manages to warm my frostbitten heart. This piece of artwork adds even more to it. I wish I could find the words to describe exactly how it makes me feel. I really wish I could. Then I'd be able to write a better review.

Perhaps that alone can speak volumes. Your work has moved me so much that it's rendered me speechless.

Thanks for that.